Shao Yuan attaches great importance to the development of enterprise connotation. Talent is the real source of enterprise development. Enterprise development is the development of talent. Since its establishment, Shaoyuan has made the company a gathering place for talents and enabled the company to develop continuously and steadily with its broad career development space, excellent talent growth environment, effective incentive mechanism and people-oriented corporate culture.
Shao Yuan provides employees with competitive salary and benefits, including salary, performance bonus, job allowance, etc. At the same time, it also provides a complete welfare guarantee system such as endowment insurance, medical insurance, work injury insurance, commercial insurance, provident funds, food and beverage subsidies, paid holidays, and so on. Adopt multi-level incentives to implement employee option allocation plans.
The company pays attention to the establishment and cultivation of corporate culture, respects talents, recognizes academic qualifications, but values your ability and potential more. If you are aggressive, diligent, dedicated, cooperative, hard-working, willing to challenge, and creative, Shaoyuan will be your stage to fully show yourself.
Sincerely hope that more outstanding talents will join Shaoyuan:
1) Master degree or above in organic synthesis or medicinal chemistry, more than 8 years of process research and development experience, and more than 3 years of research and development management experience;
2) Have solid knowledge of organic synthesis, have strong problem-solving skills, be able to skillfully design reasonable synthesis routes and optimize reactions, be familiar with the separation and analysis methods of compounds, and be able to perform professional analysis;
3) Possess rich leadership experience, strong communication and coordination skills, strong sense of responsibility, and provide guidance and training for R & D personnel;
4) Familiar with "Pharmaceutical Administration Law", "Good Manufacturing Practices", CGMP / GLP and other pharmaceutical laws and regulations;
5) Familiar with advanced technology research and development processes and methods;
6) Need to lead a team of 15-20 people to complete various process research and development tasks;
7) Proficient in English majoring in chemistry, and able to communicate with foreign customers without obstacles in listening, speaking, reading and writing;
8) Experience in R & D of large pharmaceutical companies or work experience in overseas related industries is preferred.
1) Bachelor degree or above in related majors such as chemistry and marketing;
2) Familiar with domestic and foreign sales business processes, more than 8 years of marketing business and management experience in fine chemicals, pharmaceutical intermediates, chemical reagents, etc .;
3) Capable of exploring domestic and foreign target market shares and achieving brand building goals; formulating and supervising the implementation of product and service promotion and brand promotion plans, and being responsible for the overall performance of the company's marketing system;
4) High enthusiasm for work, integrity and dedication, excellent resistance to stress, good communication and contingency, effective situation control ability; able to adapt to business trips;
6) 8 years or above sales experience in related industries, 5 years or above sales management or channel management experience.
1) Bachelor degree or above, chemistry, marketing and other related majors;
2) Able to grasp market dynamics and analyze to provide basis for company decision-making; pay close attention to market trends and industry development direction; collect information from various aspects, conduct summary analysis and put forward your own ideas;
3) Responsible for the release of social new media such as websites and WeChat public accounts and member maintenance; planning, production and promotion of website-related activities;
4) Have experience in preparing and launching market activities, and actively pay attention to academic conferences in the industry; conduct preliminary publicity and preparations for market activities such as booth exhibitions, lectures, and training;
5) Good ability in PPT production, speech and training;
6) The company's editing and production of various promotional materials, including product brochures, PPT, etc., with certain innovative thinking and aesthetic ability;
7) Complete other tasks assigned by superiors and accept business trips.
1) Bachelor degree or above in computer, website operation and other related majors; responsible for website design, construction, daily maintenance and update;
2) Can independently complete the front-end and back-end work of the website, familiar with network operations and promotion marketing; daily management of the website system database, and statistics of relevant information in the database;
3) Responsible for the security, reliability and stability of network operation;
4) Maintain the cooperative relationship between the company and other cooperative websites, television, radio, newspapers and other media;
5) Familiar with photoshop, flash, dreamweaver and other related tools; fluent in reading and translating English scientific and technical literature;
6) Good communication ability and teamwork ability, responsible, strong learning ability, working experience in related industry for more than one year is preferred.
1) Bachelor degree or above in foreign trade or English major, bachelor degree or above in chemistry or medicine related major, English level 6 or above, excellent English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills;
2) More than two years of relevant work experience, those with foreign experience are preferred;
3) Good image temperament, outgoing personality, quick response and strong expression ability;
4) Familiar with the market and development trend of pharmaceutical intermediates and chemical reagent products;
5) Independent domestic and foreign market development capabilities and customer development and communication capabilities;
6) Strong communication skills and communication skills;
7) Good morals, loyalty and dedication, strong sense of responsibility, a high degree of enthusiasm for work, a good team spirit.
1) Bachelor and master degree in organic chemistry;
2) Have 3 or more years of independent synthetic chemistry work experience;
3) The project investigation and the corresponding organic synthesis research and development work can be completed independently;
4) Experience in metal catalyst synthesis and characterization is preferred;
5) Have a strong sense of responsibility, dare to think and act, teamwork and innovation.
1) Major in Pharmaceutical and Chemical Analysis, full-time undergraduate degree or above;
2) More than one year of drug analysis and research experience;
3) Familiar with and can independently complete various inspection operations of drugs (such as liquid phase, gas phase, etc.);
4) Familiar with the guiding principles of new drug research and be able to independently complete new drug methodological research, quality standard research, stability investigation and application data preparation;
5) Possess good English level and strong ability of data retrieval, analysis and sorting;
6) Have a good team spirit.
At the same time, the company will provide a corresponding proportion of internships every year, and welcomes qualified fresh graduates of relevant chemistry majors to participate.
Qidong Shaoyuan Recruitment Information
Jinan Shaoyuan Recruitment Information